This product is used to boost & extend a standard or HDTV Component Video (YPbPr) signal on Cat5 cable up to 1,000 ft.
The kit includes a sender (UVB1-CP-S) and a receiver (UVB1-CP-R) together with high quality cables for both ends. A single power supply is also provided that can be plugged into either end.
Unlike other passive Baluns this device is active and boosts the signal using wide bandwidth (450 MHz) differential (balanced) amplifiers for an unprecedented sharp and clean image.
The unit provides Ground-loop Isolation (GLI) and RFI (radio frequency interference) immunity to prevent 60 cycle video hum or distortion. Most competing Baluns provide no common mode rejection at low frequencies and are subject to facility grounding issues and noise pickup.
The active design matches the impedance of the UTP cable perfectly at all frequencies so that there is no image ghosting. Ghosting is a major issue with competing passive Baluns transmitting HD signals.
- Transmits component video (YPbPr) over CAT 5 cable
- Up to 1000 feet (depending on the resolution)
- Only one power supply required
- Wide bandwidth differential amplifiers for unprecedented sharp and clean image
- Ground-loop Isolation (GLI) and RFI (radio frequency interference) immunity
- Active design impedance matching for no image ghosting