Small, energy efficient, and affordable, the Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier fits the needs of many offices, classrooms, and other small systems. Unlike traditional A/B amplifiers, this Class D audio amplifier is energy efficient and easily integrated behind a display or at the projector where space is limited.
Infrared control is simple with the AT-PA1-IR-G2.
- Requiring less power, class D amplifiers use an efficient design that reduces size and cost. By removing the need for large heat sinks and power regulators, the PA100-G2 is easy to integrate with a small size that fits into most spaces.
Use any microphone
- Featuring a balanced 3-pin captive screw connector, it’s easy to attach any mic or line level source
- 3 position input switch offers settings for 48V provides phantom power for condenser mics, Mic for dynamic and battery-powered mics, and Line for line-level wireless mics
Line level inputs
- Unbalanced line level inputs are provided on stereo RCA and 3.5mm TRS mini connectors
Top-mounted Input Selection Button toggle between the RCA input and 3.5mm audio input
Independent adjustment of microphone and line level inputs
- Top-mounted selector and adjustment controls allow gain to be matched between microphone and unbalanced line level inputs
- Ensures proper balance between sources
- Ideal for classrooms with MIC mixing/ducking. Simply speak into the mic and your voice is heard over the program audio. With only 1ms delay in microphone audio detection, there is no noticeable lag between when you start talking and when the mic is heard by the audience.
- The AT-PA100-G2 has three control options: RS-232, IR, and Panel Buttons so it can be integrated into any control system
- Controllable functions include: Volume (microphone and line input) Bass, or Treble levels
Audio output format switch
- Use to switch between Stereo, Dual Channel Mono, and Bridged audio outputs
- Loop out to another AT-PA100-G2 or audio amplifier with a 3.5mm stereo audio connector
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence